Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

M.I.B.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

Missing In Blog....

Sorry for the silence... I have been going through a few intense things which have kept my mind so full I could not find it in me to write! Information overdose I might call it! I could not find any inspiration because I was so, so confuse... And since I do not want to post something just because, I've decided to stay M.I.B. for a while, at least until my head settled.

And so you ask, is your mind settled? No, not at all. But the first step in any decision is figuring out what you don't want and that part is covered. So although nothing is certain, at least there's some light at the end of the tunnel.

This blog is a way to express myself and to unload my busy mind. But the truth is if my heart ain't on it, I won't write... Maybe I will loose some of you, I hope not!!, but I need to be as faithful as I can to this principle, because this is an emotional project and although my mind is the main character, my heart is its soul!

So, I'm back! Really back :) Posts will start flowing soon and tomorrow I'll post the next chapter of my short story!

Hope you're still with me!

Lots of love
xx



RELATED POSTS

0 comments