Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Welcome to Autumn's Nostalgic Mood...

Monday, October 28, 2013 Papillon 2 Comments Category : , ,

There's something nostalgic about Autumn that I can't really explain... It's not that I feel nostalgic for the gone summer days or sunny afternoons at the beach... I guess I like seasons. But there's something about sweaters and the smell of hot tea that just makes me feel a little bit nostalgic, missing something that I can't quite describe.

Maybe it's the orange leaves that end up falling, covering the sidewalks, or maybe it's the wind and that first chill when you realize you should definitely bring a sweater tomorrow, or the fact that my feet are cold and I need warm socks to sleep... Whatever it is, the mood is this and the only thing I want to do is curl up with a blanket and my cat and watch old movies while it's raining outside.

Welcome Autumn.... I kinda miss you!

xx

PS (edit): They say life is better when shared with someone special... even when life means a blanket, a couch, old movies, a cat and hot tea. 
Let's just say I'm a very, very lucky girl. Besides a cat to keep me company, I have a panda bear to keep my feet and my heart warm :)




RELATED POSTS

2 comments

  1. I've been searching the internet for anything that talks about this subject. Where I live in Ontario, Canada, it is suddenly getting colder than it should be this time of year, and I was reminded of the nostalgia autumn always induces in me, so I wanted to know if anyone else felt this way about it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You are a very lucky girl to know how lucky you are.

    p.s. I tried to post this twice, so I'm sorry if two similar comments appear :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Wayne, thank you so much for your comment and for sharing your thoughts. I'm so happy when I receive comments, it's always good to know there are people out there who actually read my blog :)
      Enjoy this nostalgia as much as you can, from what I hear, it gets really, really cold in Canada ;)

      Delete