Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

If you want something in life, reach out and grab it.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

If you want something in life, reach out and grab it.

This is a quote from the movie "Into the Wild", written and directed by Sean Penn and inspired by a true story.

Many of us feel the need, the urge even, to find ourselves. We live the lives that seem to have been laid out for us and there's something, this tiny voice, this tiny knot in our stomachs, that tell us to reach out for more, to look for ourselves beyond what is expected.

Although I haven't seen the movie yet, I have a feeling I will relate to it and its story, and most of all, I am sure I will cry! ahahah I know, I know... what can I say, I'm a cry baby, I relate too much and I tend to feel other people's pains as my own. So I have been postponing watching the movie, just because I know it will be one of those punch-in-the-stomach-experiences.

Maybe I'm just afraid...Afraid I will hear this tiny voice just a little bit louder, feel this knot like an exploding star inside my stomach and feel there's no way I can hide any longer from the inevitability of my own self search...

Well... in between these moments I have the movie soundtrack as my own soundtrack - all made by Eddie Vedder by the way.

Hope you are out there being all happy and stuff :)


           



           

RELATED POSTS

0 comments