Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Style Crush

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

Introducing my number 1 Style Crush: the lovely Miroslava Duma.

She's the founder of the fashion news website Buro 24/7 (written in Russian, which really makes me sad) and a street style icon! She was the editor of Harper's Bazaar Russia and she continues to work as a freelance writer for several publications.

I just LOVE her style... the way she mostly wears color and prints and is not afraid of making fashion statements...No wonder she's a favorite of street style photographers, she's always picture ready, perfect! 

She's a true inspiration! I mean, every time I'm going through street style photos she's always the one who stands out for me!

On a recent interview with Harper's Bazaar she describes her style:

"Experimental. Today I might be wearing Levi's jean shorts with an H&M white t-shirt and leather motorcycle jacket, tomorrow I'll be wearing a beautiful dress by Chanel then it might be some crazy neon colors or floral prints. I'm working with fashion every single day and I'm experimenting with it. There's a Russian saying that I live by, «The one who doesn't try anything doesn't make mistakes.» So I like to take risks."

Experimental. Risk taker. In one word: stylish!

Some of my favorite looks below.

xx

























Images from several websites: STREETFSN, Jack & Jill, All the Pretty Birds, Nobody knows Marc.




RELATED POSTS

0 comments