Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Spring... I can almost smell it!

Friday, February 15, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

The days have been sunnier lately, so it almost feels like Spring is finally here... Except I'm still wearing warm coats, but that doesn't really matter right now.

I would like to share with you my second obsession for Spring: the Victoria Beckham collection.

First, let me just be clear on this: I was HUGE Spice Girls fan (if not the biggest ahah!). Ok, now that's out of our way, let's talk about how Mrs. Beckham has been solidifying her rightful place in the fashion industry.

This collection is a dream come true for me. I love the color combinations, I ADORE the shoes, but most of all I love the elegant and sophisticated silhouettes  It's an evolution from past collections where figure-hugging dresses were the main focus. For SS13, Victoria is introducing separates, and what lovely separates they are: refined, simple, classy. I love the graphic feel of this collection and I wish I could have it all.... now!

Lady Victoria is fast ascending and although a lot of  people raised an eyebrow or two when she first presented her collection, now the industry is really embracing her vision and designs, because really they speak for themselves.

Some of my favorite looks, which is practically the entire collection!!!

















Look at her... She looks perfect! 

Images from style.com


RELATED POSTS

0 comments