Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The last movie I watched

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

Silver Lining
n.

A hopeful or comforting prospect in the midst of difficulty.
[From the proverb "Every cloud has a silver lining"]

Silver Linings Playbook

One of the most brilliant movies I've watched lately. As I've told you before (here) I'm a big fan of TV Shows, but this year's crop of movies is just amazing! It was really difficult to choose a movie, we wanted to watch them all (it has been a long time since I've had this feeling...).

So watch it, please! Take a moment of your time, get re-familiar with the movie theater, and watch these amazing actors tell this candid story, where a healthy dose of crazy will save you from your dark side!








RELATED POSTS

0 comments