Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Talented People - fab ciraolo

Thursday, February 14, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

Illustration... my new found love! 

I've been following the work of fab ciraolo for some time now and he's getting better and better. I love his ironic illustrations, as well as the more artistic ones. But the humor in his work was what really got to me.
You can check it on his website. Click here.

Some of my favorites...


Marylin Monroe

Marlene Dietrich

Cleopatra

Teresa de Calcuta

Salvador Dalí

Gala

Pablo Picasso

Julie Andrews

More human than humans

Mr. Hitchcock

Oh Mercy

Serie - Oldschool Heroes

Serie - Oldschool Heroes


Edward scissorhands

Dorothy


Diana


Chaplin

Beetlejuice

Sincerely tripping

Welcome to Heaven

When I die, the Virgin Mary will be the flight attendant



xx

RELATED POSTS

0 comments