Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Do you have a plan?

Thursday, February 07, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category :

Do you? I mean, do you have a life plan? I don't... I'm a girl without a plan. But I was once the girl of all plans!! There was a time when I  always had a plan, a direction, some guidelines to make me feel safe and in control of my life (seriously, can I be any more delusional?!...). Of course that most of the times these plans were fairy tales, because life rarely goes according to plan (thank God!). But I used to appreciate having a plan, day dreaming about the future and setting some goals. But now... Now I feel like a leaf floating in the air, no direction...

Not sure what the universe has planned for me, I feel like I'm walking aimlessly through the streets of my life, getting pushed from one direction to the other without having any control. I don't like this feeling... I don't like not knowing where I'm going... On a more practical sense, I'm the girl who sets her course before leaving her house; I will not start driving without seeing the route in my head, I need to have some sort of domination over my life, even though is just an illusion...

My plans were usually made of goals and those goals would motivate me. I have achieved some of them, others have changed along the way, but there was always some kind of path to follow, some objective. Now everything is foggy, and I remain hidden in this maze that is my mind right now. Too many paths, no direction, no focus, no nothing I guess...

So what should a girl like me do when she finds herself "plan-less"? Hum... Food for though.




RELATED POSTS

0 comments