Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Three days and a life changing decision...

Monday, March 11, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category :

It is true what they say... life can change in a minute. Three days since my last post and I write you from a totally different place in my life. For now, not better or worst, just different and life changing. I guess I'm still gathering the pieces of this decision, figuring out what it means... Well I know what it means, but I still don't know what it will mean in the long run.

Let's cut this story short. I'm single now. In a heart to heart conversation, the one I thought was the love of my life and I decided it was time to go our separate ways. Much like Marina and Ulay, we both feel our relationship reached that point, that awful point, when even though we love each other profoundly, we are no longer good to each other. Instead of pushing each other forward we are holding each other back... And so our hearts finally understood what our minds have been trying to tell us... that now, today, for now, we are no longer good to each other.

I will not write more about this subject, because it's not only my intimacy that I'm exposing here and if there's one thing that is still very alive between us is mutual respect and, above all, respect for our history, for what we've learned together and for our love. We are better people now that we once were...

A long road awaits me and I'm scared. So, so scared. It's not the end of my life, but the beginning of a new one, I guess, and the only thing I can do right now is thank him for all he has brought me, for all the love we've shared and for all that he has taught me. I should also thank the universe for making our paths cross, because our path was full of love and great moments and I will only cherish and keep the good, because the bad, honestly, just seems like a step towards the great!

I will always love you!

xx



RELATED POSTS

0 comments