Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The only item on my Bucket List

Friday, November 22, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , ,

If there is one thing life has taught me so far is that when it comes to my personal life, it's better not to make plans. Plans tend to stay as... well, plans, and so I've decided to stop making them and just make things happen!

But, there's this little exception (as always) to this resolution.

I will take one year of my life to travel the world. Yes, I WILL!!! I will do it while I'm young (ahaha!) and will not wait until I'm retired. I will go with an idea of the places I want to go, but not with a travel plan. I will make room for life to happen and for discovery to take me as far as I can reach.

Today I found my guide for this trip! 
I will try to go to all these places, some will be easier than others, but what's life without challenges, right? ;)

The 33 Most Beautiful Abandon Places in the World 

a.k.a. a photographer's wet dream (if I can have the audacity to call myself an amateur photographer!!)

Christ of the Abyss - San Fruttuoso, Italy


Kolmanskop - Namib Desert


Abandoned dome houses - Southwest Florida


The remains of the SS Airfield - Homebush Bay, Australia


The Wonderland Amusement Park - outside Beijing, China


Fishing hut - lake in Germany


Holland Island - Chesapeake Bay


The Kerry Way walking path - between Sneem and Kenmare, Ireland


Pripyat - Ukraine


15th Century Monastery - Black Forest, Germany


Kalavantin Durg - near panvel, India


The remains of the Pegasus - McMurdo Sound, Antarctica


Angkor Wat - Cambodia


The Maunsell Sea Forts - England


Bodiam Castle - East Sussex, England


Czestochowa - Poland's abandoned train depot


Sunken yacht - Antarctica


Abandoned Distillery - Barbados


Hafodunos Hall - Llangernyw, North Wales


1984 Winter Olympics bobsleight track - Sarajevo


Craco - Italy


Russian military rocket factory


Abandon mill from 1866 - Sorrento, Italy


Cooling tower of an abandon power plant - location to be discovered!


House of the Bulgarian Communist Party


Abandoned city of Keelung - Taiwan


Lawndale Theater - Chicago


North Brother Island - near New York


Blade mill - France


El Hotel del Salto - Colombia


Assuncion - Paraguay


The Tunnel of Love - Ukraine


Nara Dreamland - Japan



Source: Little Panda :) through imgur



RELATED POSTS

0 comments