Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Last Movie I watched... a.k.a. Biggest Punch in the Stomach E-V-E-R

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

Sometimes it's really better if I don't know anything about a movie... Because what happens most of the times is that I delay watching a certain movie because I know it will make me cry or sad or angry or something. Although I'm no stranger to feeling and I can say with all my heart that I am indeed a "feeler", movies are, sometimes, just really hard to watch... It takes a certain time for me to shake them off my back as I tend to carry them with me for days and days. I know this may sound strange, but what can I say? I feel other people's pains, I tend to identify with others maybe a little bit too much... this empathy it's sometimes a little bit exhausting, it empties me and I have to protect myself from certain situations, a.k.a. certain movies, books, etc, which I already know will be difficult for me to handle.

That said... Let's talk about this last punch in the stomach.

Seriously... I really didn't know anything about this movie. After ten minutes I was already feeling heavy and unsettled. After thirty minutes I couldn't stop moving, I was so upset by it all... After one hour I was desperate, I just wanted to go to my balcony and scream at the world: "What the fuck?!?!? What is happening to us?!?! When did we become so detached from each other?..."

Detachment noun

- Indifference to other people or to one's surrounding; aloofness
- (Psychology) Freedom from self-interest or bias; disinterest
- The act of disengaging or separating something
- The condition of being disengaged or separated; disconnection

Definition from the Free Dictionary

That's all I'm going to say about this movie because you have to WATCH IT! THINK ABOUT IT! LOOK AROUND YOU AND FACE THE REALITY!!

Engage once again....

(Please note the trailer DOES NOT make justice to the movie, but do watch it anyway!!!)

         


RELATED POSTS

0 comments