Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Snapshots from a peaceful afternoon

Friday, November 29, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , , ,

As I told you previously, Nicky (my faithfull Nikon) and I went on a road trip this past weekend.
On a very cold, but very sunny day, we were taken to a huge garden called Buddha Eden.

Among lakes and trees and huge lawns there's a million statues of buddhas, terracotta warriors, modern art statues, indian colums, chinese dragons... well, basically it's statues from all corners of the East put together not in the best manner, in my honest opinion, but the effect is there.

More than anything, the garden is peacefull and silent. You can sit by one of the lakes and just enjoy the sun, the wind, the murmur of the trees... It was almos therapeutical.

I am VERY self conscious when it comes to my photographs, but I would LOVE to hear your thoughs... Can you please comment and let me know if these are any good?... Don't be afraid to hurt my feeling, I'm a big girl! :)

Hope you like them! There were 200, I was able to do the amazing task of selecting 64, so.....

Oh... It's Friday!!! Yeah :)
















 


























































RELATED POSTS

0 comments