Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Street Art Love

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , ,

If there's one thing I love and one thing I love even more to photograph is street art. I love the concept, I love to be walking down a street and discover a great graffiti, drawing or even a sentence that justs brightens my day. I'm not a fan of ruin buildings!!! I'm a fan of street art when it's conscious and well made.

That said...

Today was one of those days when I simply adore what I do! Participating in exciting new projects from scratch and watch as they unfold to the glorious day when everything is done is possibly my favorite thing in the world! Today was one of those days.

I spent something like 2 hours in one of the collest places in Lisbon. Basically, a huge coumpound which used to be an abandoned factory and is now the home of the coolest shops, restaurants and bars. Its walls are covered with street art, so in between my job and everything else, I did these little snapshots with my iPhone (no filters people!!).

Note to self: 

RETURN WITH NICKY!!!! ;)

By the way, this past weekend Nicky and I went on a road trip! Yeah!!! 200 pictures were born on a very sunny sunday! Hopefully, I will be able to post them tomorrow!

Lots of love and all that stuff!!

xx




 




RELATED POSTS

0 comments