Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Last Movie I Watched

Friday, November 15, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

Let's take a moment and praise all the great directors and writers who make movies that MATTER! Yes, we need movies to distract ourselves, but we also need movies that are pertinent, that say something, that make us think!

I saw Thor for the first time this week. It was entertaining, with a wonderful photography. But will I write a post about it? Hummm... I don't think so! 

I rather tell you about the movie I saw yesterday: Disconnect

Another brilliant movie that shows just how we relate to each other and to ourselves and just how disconnected we can be, although so very much connected through all social networks in existence...

Brilliantly directed, beautifully written (I do love the type of movie that mixes several different stories that at one point connect) and amazingly performed.

Seriously, amazing actors and performance (Marc Jacobs included!!)

Just one more consideration... although humankind, in my opinion, is starved for connection, I belive we are, in fact, all connected. And yes, our actions have consequences, even if they are not visible to us at once. You know the saying... If a butterfly flaps its wings in Japan...

Think about it...

xx


             



RELATED POSTS

0 comments