Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

When your passion becomes your job...

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

is it a good thing or bad thing?

I'm a firm believer that anything we do must be done with passion, because otherwise it's just not worth it.
But when your passion becomes your job, it's a totally different thing....

The things you used to love the most are suddenly your worst nightmares; what used to be fun, is just a job now; and everything you loved about it, is taken away from you because it's not a passion anymore... but a job.

Well... things I'm thinking and feeling... maybe just the result of some stressful weeks at work, or maybe just something to consider for the future...

Whatever it is... fear, confusion, doubt, stress, I just think we should always question and consider and analyse our lives as we continue to move forward. It's just so damn easy to stay at the exact same place and let life continue without you... we have to be alert and don't fall asleep, thus my continuous questioning. 

I question, so I'm alive and kicking ahahah! 

xx



RELATED POSTS

0 comments