Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Thank you

Friday, April 05, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category :

I started this blog because I love to write. This is the main reason. The second is the fact that my head is so full, I need some kind of outlet to keep my sanity. Also, I feel the timing couldn't have been better. With all the changes happening in my life, this blog has helped me go through all of them, giving me a safe haven to write what I feel. 

Sometimes, it's easy to forget there are people out there who actually read my blog!! This is not false modesty, believe me!!! Of course I check my page views, audiences and sources and everything else that is available. But these are numbers, figures, graphics... and so, sometimes, I really forget you are there, taking the time to read my thoughts or to watch the videos I share, and the images, and the music, and everything and anything. 

So this post is for you:

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

I'm so proud of this blog that I could burst. And mostly, I'm proud of myself, because finally I'm here, writing, putting myself out there for everyone to read and judge. And your feedback couldn't be better... Thank you, really, thank you so much for reading. Thank you!

I'm deeply touched and most of all honored to see so many people I admire subscribe to my blog and share it with their friends. Thank you! I also want to thank the nameless people who also read this blog, because I still can't believe it! I'm so amazed that people in Russia visit my blog... Russia!!!!! Thank you to all of you, please know I cherish this more than anything else.

On a last note, I would like to encourage you to participate. The few comments I receive remind me that you are there and that you exist in real life besides in graphics. So comment, share, tell me what you think, do whatever you want!! If you feel like it, do it, please! 

Thank you again, once again and always! I'm so inspired and really, really happy! 
It's so nice to know there are people out there who are "listening". It makes all this so much more important!

Thank you....


RELATED POSTS

0 comments