Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

New Obsession: The Following

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

As you know, I'm addicted to TV shows. I'll watch everything, as long as there's a plot, some comedy and good characters (I'm a simple girl at heart, you know?). ;)

I was really looking forward to watch The Following, a show with Kevin Bacon which had superb reviews. And with good cause!! The show is AMAZING!!! Really, one of the best I've seen in the last couple of years, which is to say a lot due to my first paragraph in this same post!

When talking about the show to my brother, I was confessing I was a little uncomfortable about watching it alone. And when he asked me if it was a horror TV show I replied with a big, round YES! It is a horror TV show, not about ghosts, poltergeists or exorcisms, but about the horrors of human nature, which is far more scarier.

The show tells the story of a serial killer, a very intelligent and charming serial killer (the worst kind if you ask me) who, while in prison, is able to surround himself with people outside who worship him as a god. A cult is form and a following is born and together they will write the scariest story ever written...

Remarkably written, with plot twists that will make you scream with horror and excitement, The Following is The TV show to watch!!  

Don't miss it!!

xx

ps: the show has a bonus for me in the shape of Edgar Allen Poe's poetry and stories which made me want to discover his work in depth. Books and TV Shows... what else can you ask for? ;)





RELATED POSTS

0 comments