Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Good ideas are worth spreading... but not too much

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

I love when people go one step forward with their ideas, I mean, this is how great ideas come to life, right? With just one step a little further.

This is one of those steps:

The Spanish organization ANAR (Aid to Children and Adolescents at Risk Foundation) created an ad that displays a different message for adults and children at the same time.
Using a lenticular top layer (whatever that means) the ad shows two different images depending on your height.

Watch the video below which is pretty self explanatory and marvel at this amazing idea.

The only thing that concerns me is this... the video is going around and around in this great world wide web, so my question is this: if this was designed for kids to see the message without the adults, and sometimes aggressors, see it, well at this point I bet there a lot of adults, and aggressors!,  who already know about it and can easily avoid it...

But, I still applaud this initiative and I hope it makes a difference for some kids who are out there and think they don't have anyone in this world who can protect them. 

I just hope...




            

RELATED POSTS

0 comments