Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Today is one of those weeks...

Monday, May 27, 2013 Papillon 3 Comments Category :

Basically this has been the definition of every day since last week.... busy, busier and the busiest! 

Unlike what usually happens when I'm in this vortexes of busy-busy - no time to think about myself, just basic survival functions on - these past days I've been so much inside my head I'm spinning! The good thing about being this busy is really not having time to think about how lonely we are or how fat we feel or whatever is bothering us in life, right? You do what you have to do, you try to remember to eat, and breathe!, and try to sleep!

Being busy and thinking about my life at the same time it's a complete nightmare and I find myself screaming for someone to save me!! Not a prince on a white horse, just someone with a fast car that can take me away!

Thank the heavens I'm going on holidays next week! I'm really tired and spent and in serious need of another air to breathe... So, what awaits me? 10 days of pure bliss.... well, not pure bliss as I'm going to be walking around like a crazy person, but I can't wait.... I'm going to TURKEY!!!! Yes, yes, yes! Rugs and silver, camels, beautiful landscapes and colors, an air balloon ride to see the sunrise, Troy... I mean, there's too much to describe! Nicky and I (you remember Nicky, right?) are super excited about this trip, we are going to be shooting like crazy ladies eheheh

And my phone... let me tell you something about my blackberry (since my baby iPhone is coming for our celebrated snapshots), the berry is staying at home, TOTALLY OFF! Ah! 
This is probably the reason why I'm so excited ahahah 

So this week I really don't know if I'll be able to write or post, and afterwards I will try as much as I can to do quick posts directly from Turkey. But one thing's for sure: when I come back, there will be a LOT of pictures posts and a more rested me in tha house ;)


xx


RELATED POSTS

3 comments

  1. I'm soooo jealous guapa! But I know you deserve this break, please HAVE SO MUCH FUN and tell us everything! besos! Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling girl :) And I will!!!!!!
      xoxoxoxo

      Delete