Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

It's a new single life...

Friday, May 17, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category :

Oh the glorious life of a single lady...

Let me tell you something about that life... it's not glorious at all!! Well, it has its moments of glory - having time for myself, thinking only about myself, very me, myself and I stuff - but when you get to that point when you are ready to see what's out there... oh the depression!!! 

I'm almost thirty, so at this point it seems like I only have two dating options:

Kids or divorced guys.
Ahahahah! I just feel like laughing because this is soooo sad!

I mean, between a guy who doesn't have enough baggage and one who has too much baggage, what is the best choice? Is it the lesser of two evils? Will I end up single with 40 cats?! It kinda seems like a big option...

I know... I'm being all dark and depressive right now, but this is just me venting after wetting my feet a little bit on the single's market.
I'm not really worried, because honestly I don't mind being single. But I do want some type of companionship, you know? Someone to go to dinner with or just for a walk,  someone to do stuff with, basically... 
Yes, I have wonderful friends who are available to do all these things with me (thank the heavens!!) but I do miss that look, you know? When someone looks at you with that desire, that... fire! I miss being wanted, I guess... Even if I don't want to share my bed with anyone soon, I want to feel that cold in my stomach, that feeling of being desired by someone...

Oh well... I guess this is just one of those days when I'm so tired I can't think happy thoughts! 
My new rule is: if you're down, let yourself be down, for a day! Just one day! Tomorrow is another day and I'm obliged to smile and try to be thankful and happy.

But for today... I'll stay a little sad and will listen to sad songs.
But don't you feel sorry for me or sad or anything like that! I'm fine, really, it's just a bad day...


And just like Charlie, I will leave you again with this song which simply refuses to leave my mind..


                        

RELATED POSTS

0 comments