Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Style Crush - Keith Richards

Sunday, March 22, 2015 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

Legendary guitarist, songwriter, producer and style icon, Keith Richards doesn't need any introduction. His flamboyant style has been a source of inspiration for many around the world, so it was only fitting that he would be my first male Style Crush.

Here are some of my favourite images and quotes of Keith Richards, hope you find them as inspiring as I do!

"Music is a language that doesn't speak in particular words, it speaks in emotions, and if it's in the bones, it's in the bones."


 




"I never thought I was wasted, but I probably was."

"You have the sun, you have the moon, you have the air your breathe - and you have the Rolling Stones!"


 
  
 


"We age not by holding on to youth, but by letting ourselves grow and embracing whatever youthful parts remain."





RELATED POSTS

0 comments