Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The silence is broken!

Friday, March 20, 2015 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

It's been 7 (S-E-V-E-N) months since my last post.... This is becoming a very annoying habit. "This" meaning leaving my blog forgotten in the vast world of the web. All alone, unattended, unfed... I'm such a bad blogger... Oh well, there's always a second, third and fiftieth chance, so let's see what happens this time, shall we?

So, quick update. What's been going on for the last seven months.

I had the chance to participate in one of the most awesome projects ever in my career so far; I've received great reviews from everyone envolved and came back home exhausted but super happy; I got a promotion at work (yeah me!); went on a well deserved vacation that took me on the most amazing food-filled road trip with the boyfriend; came back and worked some more; got approached by a brand; christmas came and went; happy new year all around (I spent it at home with a huge banquet I spent the whole day cooking #happyasever); received a proposal from the above brand; decided to change my job....

So, busy seven months, don't you think? New job, new life, still in PR but now in the fine watchmaking and jewelry business, not too shaby! Still busy, but with a much calmer pace in life, which is a very nice change. My skin looks so much better! I really didn't  know how much stress damages your skin, seriously!!! 

All and all, I'm a very happy girl right now. Life is good and relaxed. Great projects are coming, amazing new team (although I really miss my old team, I really love those girls!!), and a little more time to dedicate myself to this little baby.

I though about giving up you know, but even after seven months of silence visits continued. You guys seem to like my inspiration posts and quotes and everything else, so I decided to try again. 

Let's see!
See you soon!

xx


RELATED POSTS

0 comments