Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Style Crush - Ashley Madekwe

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , ,

Serious Girl Crush going on with this girl!!!!

I looooooooooooooooooove her style, I love the pictures, I love her as an actress (she's amazing in Revenge) and did I mention I LOVE her style?

The style of this actress and blogger is casual, but always chic; she wears high brands with high street brands and she always suggests alternatives to the pieces she's wearing, which I feel it's the coolest and most adorable thing in this blog era we live in!

Also, her husband usually takes her pictures, which is the most adorable thing EVER!! I mean, don't we all want a husband who shares our madly interest in clothes, doesn't mind when we play dress up and is more than happy to take a million pictures so we can share our style?!?! Hands up please!!!!

So, Ashley, a.k.a. Ring My Bell, is now on top of my watch list, which basically means a daily morning visit to her blog looking for inspiration for my own outfits.

Get inspired: http://ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.pt/

Favorite looks? ALL! But I was able to share just a few (tough job!!)

xx












RELATED POSTS

0 comments