Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Inspiration - Stupid Winter

Monday, February 10, 2014 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , ,

It seems this is the longest winter ever!!! I am so tired of rain and cold... I look at my closet and all I want to do is pick a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, sandals and go out the door. But instead I have to consider this endless rain, this windy cold that freezes my bones and wear jeans, t-shirt, chunky sweater, beanie, coat, boots... Ahhhh! I'm so tired of wearing boots!!!

Last week, my rebel self decided not to play the winter game anymore. Nop, I'm done! I said to myself. And so I left my house wearing jeans and sneakers (take that winter!). The joke was on me, obviously, who got home at night with two blocks of ice instead of feet and gladly wore boots the next day.

So... Considering all this, I've decided I might as well re-inspire myself for winter, because let's face it, it's not going anywhere soon!

So get inspired and bundle up people!

xx









All images from le 21ème

RELATED POSTS

0 comments