Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Is it Spring already?

Friday, January 03, 2014 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , , ,

As last year (here), I'm already sighting (and whining!) for Spring and sunny days.. I mean, enough with the rain already!!! I hate the rain, even more than cold! And although I do love a great winter coat, I miss the relaxed days of summer dresses and sandals... Oh Spring.... So close and yet still so far away.

While everyone is going crazy with sales, I'm finding inspiration for a new wardrobe, thinking of fashion resolutions for this new year: More high heels (girls, we really need to step it up!), more daring, more skirts, more rock and grunge, less is more, but more is also great sometimes... 

One collection really caught my eye this season, Christopher Kane - feminine dresses, flowers presented in a wonderful modern way, sweatshirts and silk skirts... Do I need to say more? Although I wouldn't wear the whole collection, I would certainly live a whole season with the looks below.

Fashion fairies of the world... is there anyway these looks can fly directly into my closet, pleaseeeee?


















RELATED POSTS

0 comments