Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Do one thing every day that scares you!

Monday, January 06, 2014 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , ,

A great mantra for 2014, don't you think?

Today I did something that scares the shit out of me!! Seriously! I still can't believe I did it, but I did it! I didn't listen to that little voice inside telling me "Well... you can always do it tomorrow..." or "Are you sure you want to do this? What if you are rejected?". I silenced it immediately because you know what?! If you don't do it, you will never know and I rather know it then wonder constantly "what if...".

So here's to be bold and dare to go beyond our comfort zone, because seriously... Life is just too short to let fear freeze us from living!

Be happy and bold!!

xx











RELATED POSTS

0 comments