Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Girl you want to be next Spring-Summer

Monday, January 13, 2014 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , , ,

I almost fell of my chair when I saw the Alexander Wang's "Parental Advisory" t-shirt on the runway. I want it so bad it should be illegal!!!! 

Now, with a complete set, background and mood, I don't want the t-shirt... I want to be that girl! I want to be the Wang Girl and girls, that's the secret of good advertising and great fashion, isn't it?

So clap, clap Mr. Wang for making this girl (and I'm sure a lot more all over the world) drool all over your collection! I'm pretty sure this shirt, and this collection, will fly from stores, windows and shelves! Great ad campaign!!! 

In the meantime, I continue to sight and whine for Spring... Are we there yet?!?!




RELATED POSTS

0 comments