Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

So here we are...

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category :

The road that kept us together is finally breaking into two separate roads: one for you and one for me. I leave you at this crossroad with tears in my heart, but I know, I really believe it, that our roads will merge together once again. But for now, we must walk alone.

There's nothing sadder than leaving someone you love behind... Saying goodbye is probably one of the hardest things we have to do in life and yet here I am...

I will gather the pieces of my heart and will continue to build myself again. After all I've been through this year, after all the disappointment and lessons learned, I continue to feel like a puzzle, still putting these shattered pieces together. And now I have to do it on my own, because, let's face it, this is the only way to do it!

Let's just hope I can find myself soon...

xx



RELATED POSTS

0 comments