Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Agent Provateur not so provacateur...

Thursday, August 08, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , ,

When I read that Penelope Cruz wrote and directed a film for Agent Provocateur, which had Irina Shayk as its star, I was curious and excited. I mean, it had all the right ingredients to be something sexy, amazing and provocative!
But what a big disappointment... I mean, it doesn't make any sense, I don't think it's that sexy and it didn't make me want to buy anything!! Maybe this film was written for men, I don't know.... I just know it really doesn't speak to me!

What do you think?


                 

When you consider some of their past videos, this one really doesn't make sense for me!!

I mean, just watch the one below called " Fleurs du Mal" directed by Justin Anderson.
Shocking, amazing, risky and sexy!!! And... I want to buy everything!!!

Maybe it's just me, I don't know.... Do let me know your thoughts!


        

RELATED POSTS

0 comments