Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

I'm back... well, sort of!

Monday, June 17, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

Here I am, back in one piece from Turkey :)

I feel like I will be recovering from this trip during one month... it was exhausting, mentally and physically. I have so many pictures I cannot even begin to describe it! That and, of course, a lot of new things in my closet!! :)

So for the next few days I will try to post some pictures and tell you some of my favorite things about this trip.Or do you want to hear about the bad ones? They say the worst experiences make the best stories, right? ;)

xx

Here are some snapshots by my Iphone and I. 
Nick and I (my faithful Nikon) were extremely busy, we took more than 1.000 pictures! I will try to post them soon...








RELATED POSTS

0 comments