Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

"7 kids on what they think adults need to learn" - Though Catalog

Thursday, June 20, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , ,

One of my favorite websites in the whole world, Though Catalog, published this amazing and eye opening article.

A group of first graders were asked what they think adults need to learn and to draw a picture of it. Here are some of their responses:

Prepare yourself for some insightful advices!



"I think adults should learn to not scream at kids"


"I think adults should learn how photosynthesis helps trees."


"I think adults should learn to control their reactions."


"I think adults should learn to share better."


"I think adults should learn that if you have a dream, it's okay if it doesn't happen."


"I think adults need to learn to say okay when it's an accident."


"I think adults need to learn to not get sad and mad over some things. Like, silly things."



Adorable!!


RELATED POSTS

0 comments