Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Me...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category :

I should probably tell you a few things about me... just so you know what to expect!
So, here goes, a list of what I like!

- Books!!

 I'm an avid reader, I always have a book around. Reading is a way of living other lives, of meeting new people and new worlds. I find it liberating and amazing how one book can transport us to another universe. I like to reread books. There's characters that stay with me long after I've finished reading about their lives and I sometimes feel the need to go back to them.

 - Fashion!!

 Fashion is not only my job (I work in PR) but also one of my greatest passions. I devour fashion magazines, blogs, books, you name it. I'm sucker for beautiful things, I see fashion as a work of art, as the most wonderful way of expressing oneself to the world.

 - Photography & Images!!

 I'm a collector of images and photos. Yes, the cliche is true, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words and I lean on them to express myself often.

 - Food!!

 I love to eat, I love to seat at a big table, full of friends and food and wine. One guilty pleasure that bring happiness to my life.

 - My friends & Family!!

 Who are you without friends and family?

 - Love!!

 Love is what makes the world go around (I know, I'm full of cliches today!). But I do, truly, believe in this. Love makes life easier and harder at the same time, it restores balance and sometimes it destroys it... its duality has always been one of my favorite thinking subjects. I'm romantic and a believer in love. 

- My cat!!

 Yes, yes, my wonderful cat Jackie. To you, she may be just another black cat, to me she's just amazing!

 - Thinking & Writing!!

 I have a full mind, believe me. I'm always thinking of something or various somethings at the same time. Writing is a way of emptying my mind, a way to express and simplify my thoughts. It's also a way of expressing certain feelings I do not wish to say out loud. Writing them makes them real, but only to a certain point, only to the one who reads it (most often, just me!).

 I guess this is a more or less comprehensive list for now, which will help you make the decision: Do I want to keep reading this blog?

Well... I do hope so!

 xx

RELATED POSTS

0 comments