Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Maybe we should talk about it...

Monday, July 29, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category :

Should we leave it unsaid? Just hanging in the air between us? It is safer, I admit. Talking about it would make it real and force us to really talk about it... I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. I find it cozy here, in this land of the unsaid. It's safe and warm and I can continue on without changing a thing. 

Except... maybe we should talk about it. Is it really better to leave it unsaid? Should we really continue our journey on this road with no name getting closer and closer to the point of no return? Maybe we shouldn't talk about it... If we do, we may lose this, this place we found for ourselves, this cozy, safe place... And yet, aren't we really living in a kind of limbo? Not really moving forward, nor really turning back and somehow not really living the present?

So... what should we do? Should we talk about it or leave it unsaid?..

I wonder...




RELATED POSTS

0 comments