Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Weekend in Pictures II

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

Oh Easter... 
Easter means different things to different people, but there are two things in common with almost everyone:

Easter means long weekend! YEAH!
Easter means food... like, lots of food!

So, keeping with tradition, I ate until I felt like a stuffed cow.

It included a sushi dinner at one of the best sushi restaurants in town with the most breathtaking view ever!!!, sun filled lunches that led to long naps and lazyness, daydreams about Chanel bags and seriously crushing on Kristen Stewart, family lunches with chocolates, and I mean CHOCOLATES!!!! And birthday parties with tasty gins and sweets. All and all, I basically ate non stop for 3 days!
But, even though I threw away my healthy diet and exercise plan for 3 days, it was a happy weekend and I am, proudly!, a happy stuffed cow ahah!

 
 
 
 

RELATED POSTS

0 comments