Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

An Homage to the White Shirt

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

I seriously believe that you can never own too many white shirts. White shirts are, for me, the epitome of sophistication. They work well with almost every outfit, they are my rescue piece when I'm lost in my closet and they are that basic piece that never makes an outfit basic. I love them!! I specially love how so many brands, like COS for example, keep reinventing this classic wardrobe item, offering several options for the white shirt lovers out there just like me. From adding a silk detail or opening a cut in the back, or extending the back and shortening the front, the options are now endless reinforcing my belief that you can never own too many.
Below are a few inspirational images, all from my faithfull Pinterest, which prove that there are millions of ways to style the white shirt and always, always, look great!

Hope you feel inspired!




    

   

  


RELATED POSTS

0 comments