Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

VIVA Barcelona Part I

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , , ,

Barcelona... What can I really say except Gaudi, spanish wine, tapas, salero, shopping, sun, gardens, pinchos and montaditos and everything in between?

This was a trip to get lost and if there's one city worthy of getting lost in is definitely Barcelona. The old streets are begging for it, the architecture is just amazing, with a new discovery at every street corner, and the street art... Well let's just say my iphone and I were very busy shooting almost every wall and street sign in Barcelona, because street art is EVERYWHERE!!! 

Here are some street art snapshots (I have many, many more!), more to come from Nicky and I as well!

See you all later ;)




RELATED POSTS

0 comments