Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

It's time for some DANCE...

Friday, September 27, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : ,

As some of you might know, I'm a HUGEEEEEE So You Think You Can Dance fan. I mean... I'm the girl who cheers and cries and laughs and comments as a judge, what can I say? I love that show....

With several Emmy awards and nominations, SYTYCD brought dance to center stage (pun intended) and it's a worldwide success, mainly (in my opinion) because of the extreme quality of the dancers and choreographers.

From seasonal choreographers to past contestants who return to the show to choreograph amazing routines, the show explores many different styles and after ten years it just gets better and better!!

Below are three of my favourite routines EVER!!!

The first, "If it kills me" was choreographed by the amazing Travis Wall (a past contestant)...breathtaking!!!

The second one, "Addiction", oh man.... If you want to see addiction portrayed through dance, this is it!!! Choreographed by the wonderful Mia Michaels. 

The best for last? I really don't know, but this one is certainly TOTALLY DIFFERENT from anything I've ever seen. Mark was also a past contestant of the show who went on to become the main dancer of Lady Gaga (you will see why...!). His style is unique and amazing and just....

Argh! No more words, let's just DANCE!!!!


        


        


                         

RELATED POSTS

0 comments