Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

It's time for Fall....

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

The rain has arrived and my tiny city by the sea looks and feels utterly different.
There's something special about the first day of rain... The light is brighter and yet dimmer, the surfaces glisten, everything is wet and the smell is fresh, like a new beginning. I just love the smell of the rain....

This morning, as soon as I realized it was raining, I just had to stand by the window for one minute (crazy me!! 60 full seconds of "me" time) and listen, feel and smell. All my senses were awakened with this first rain and my heart skipped just one small beat, because I felt like renewal... Does this even make sense?..

People are normally afraid of change. But, if there's one thing this year has been teaching me is that change is good, it's positive, and we should welcome it with arms wide open. 

Fall equals change and I am so ready for it I can almost taste it.

Can't wait for Fall :)

Back at blogging after a month away... yeah!!! I missed this!

xx



RELATED POSTS

0 comments