Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

London STREET ART

Thursday, May 14, 2015 Papillon 0 Comments Category : , ,

I always think I don't take THAT many pictures of street art, until I find myself in front of a computer going through them. I'm not any master of photo edition (Photoshop is a complete mystery to me, I really believe there's a button there that says "thin those hips out!" ahah!), but I like to crop my photos and enhance their colours, you know, very, very basic stuff! Even though, it always takes me way too long... But I finally did it! Here they are, London's street art in all its madness! 

Brick Lane is a serious meca for people who like street art and for artists - It's an open sky gallery for everyone and anyone with, surprisingly, dedicated tours. That's right! We were walking around, searching and looking, and encountered 2 or 3 tours dedicated to street art only. Although I find the idea totally cool, I like the whole experience of wandering the streets and getting lost, of seeing a spark of colour thought the corner of my eye that leads me to an alley or a parking lot, for me that's part of the experience. But next time I think I'll try it, specially because these open sky galleries are ever changing and what I saw two weeks ago will probably be different the next time I visit.

So, without further ado, here it is boys and girls, hope you like them!





 






 




 








 
















 







  





RELATED POSTS

0 comments